Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Almost there!

To those very few of you who are reading this, fear not I have not fell off the face of the planet. I am alive, and in SIX days will be going to Paris AHHH! And of course I have YET to start packing a thing. Always a procrastinator I am. Oops! But at least everything is in order. Except for the fact that Air France decided to change their policy and only allow 1 bag per person and the next bag is 50 dollars to and 50 Euros coming back. I am NOT happy. I cannot survive 4-5 months on 1 suitcase. Maybe I will throw a fit and get it for free, or maybe get moved up to first class!! Ha, I have been listening to my bank friends for too long, that will never happen. I don't have the nerve to complain. However, I am a very good crier so maybe I can use that to my advantage? We shall see!

I have so much to do these next 6 days, and I am still working at the bank! EEK no time! Meaning I probably won't have time to write until I am in "Gay Paris" (pronounced Pair-Eeee) unless I write a blog at 1am the night before I leave, because goodness knows I will still be packing. So until, then AU REVOIR!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. whats your skype name? i tried searching but couldnt find you. im so excited for you!! bon voyage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i thought you said 'goddess knows' in your last sentence and i got really excited thinking you were making reference to house of night..then i realized it was goodness and was really sad. <3 you're giving your phone up right now and about to go through security! have a good flight!!

    ReplyDelete